1. Visit Stripe dashboard , fill in the following information according to the page prompts:
- Email - This email will be used to login and receive notifications, as well as data collection and authentication notices sent by Stripe. Proceed with care.
- Full name - You can fill in the name of your organization's administrator or the abbreviated name of your organization.
- Password - no less than 16 characters, with at least a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, and a special symbol (for example: @).
2. After confirming the information and entering your password again, you can click Create your Stripe account.
3. The page will automatically refresh, and a pop-up will remind you to add a phone number that can be used to retrieve the account. Institutional administrators can choose to Send Confirmation Code or Skip as needed.
4. Stripe will send a confirmation to the registered mailbox once the actions above have been completed. To ensure the account can receive payments and function without issues, the account administrator needs to click on Confirm email address in the email prompts.
5. Once the account has been created, you can link it to your Shoplazza admin.