Checkout.com provides customers with top-notch payment solutions. The company delivers connected payments services tailored to your needs and helps businesses of all kinds, including yours, to adapt, innovate, and thrive.
The Checkout.com platform gives you faster processing speeds, market-leading reliability and adaptability, and unmatchable data transparency. The company supports over 150 currencies and supports direct use of Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and all major local payment methods.Go to Checkout.com for more information.
If you already have a registered Checkout.com account, choose to link Checkout.com as the payment channel. Go to Link Checkout.com with Shoplazza to check out the detailed steps.
For the Wintopay payment methods supported by Shoplazza, you can go to Supported Payment Methods through Checkout.com.
On This Page
Link Checkout.com with Shoplazza - Channel
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Payments.
2. Click Add payment method/Manage, then click Search by payment method/Search by payment provider.
3. Navigate to Checkout.com, then click Activate.
4. On the Manage page, you can choose to enable Credit card and Google Pay.
Link Checkout.com with Shoplazza - Credit card
1. In the Credit card section on the Checkout.com channel manage page, fill in Account information (Secret Key , Public Key and select the Account Type).
There are two types of platform supported by checkout.com
To find out about the platform type of your Checkout.com account, contact your Account Manager or support team from Checkout.com and ensure your information is accurate before completing this process.
2. Select the Accept credit card type.
3. Select the channel supported function at Function management.
4. Click Activate, then you can collect payment through Checkout.com (Credit card).
Link Checkout.com with Shoplazza - Google Pay
1. In the Google Pay section on the Checkout.com channel manage page, tick the box labeled Enable Checkout.com Google Pay to activate the method.
2. Fill in your Google Pay Account information (Merchant Name and Merchant ID)
Supported Payment Methods through Checkout.com
Checkout.com is Shoplazza’s credit card payment service provider. If you activate Checkout.com as a payment channel, customers can complete purchases directly from your online store without paying at a third-party checkout page.
The Checkout.com payment methods currently supported by Shoplazza are as follows.
Credit card/Debit card