The e-commerce based finanacial service provided by Affirm is called Buy with Affirm. When it was initially launched, it was a new type of finance model in the market, allowing consumers to divide online purchases into small monthly payments. The main features are security, transparency, and low cost, which can match faster transaction needs and reduce the risk of default by both parties. You can go to Affirm for more information.
If you already have an Affirm account that is already in use, you can choose to link Affirm as the payment channel. You can go to Link Affirm with Shoplazza to check out the detailed steps.
On This Page
Link Affirm with Shoplazza
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Payments.
2. Click Add payment method/Manage, then click Search by payment method/Search by payment provider.
3. Navigate to Affirm, then click Activate.
4. Fill in the detailed Affirm account information.
- Public API Key
- Private API Key
5. Click Activate to start using Affirm as your payment provider.
Affirm is one of the other payment methods.