Shoplazza does not allow products that promote, incite or glorify hatred, violence, racial, sexual or religious intolerance or promote illegal activities.
Shoplazza maintains these policies to ensure a welcoming environment for our global customers and sellers to do business, and we promote trust and respect, as well as adherence to the law.
If you supply a product in violation of Shoplazza’s Offensive and Controversial products policies, we will take corrective actions as appropriate, including but not limited to immediately suspending or terminating your online store or removing the listings.
Violence, Intolerance, and Hate
- Products that contain violent or offensive material that has no historical significance. Shoplazza reserves the right to decide on the historical value of the item.
- Products that promote, incite, or glorify hate or violence towards any person or group.
- Products that promote or glorify suicide
- Products related to terrorist organizations, such as listings that imply or promote support of, membership in, or funding of a terrorist organization
- Products that promote or glorify people that have been found guilty of violent or sexual crimes.
- Products that promote intolerance based on race, religion, and sexual orientation.
- Products that contain racially derogatory language, slurs or epithets of any kind
- Slavery items, including reproductions, such as tags, shackles, documents, bills of sale, etc.
- Items with racist, anti-Semitic, or otherwise demeaning portrayals, for example through caricatures or other exaggerated features, including figurines, cartoons, housewares, historical advertisements, and golliwogs
- Black Americana items that are discriminatory
- Confederate battle flag and related items with its image
- Historical Holocaust-related and Nazi-related items, including reproductions
- Any item that is anti-Semitic or any item from after 1933 that bears a swastika
- Media identified it as Nazi propaganda
Human Tragedies and Disasters
- Products related to human tragedies and natural disasters
Child Abuse and Exploitation
- Products that depict child abuse/exploitation
- Products used by children that contain adult content, profanity and/or sexual references
- Products depicting children or characters resembling children in a sexually suggestive manner
- Products that depict or contain animal abuse