If you sell your products using an online store, you can customize the style of your checkout page. It’s highly recommended that you keep the design of your checkout page simple. Your customers use these pages to enter shipping and payment information for their orders, so you don't want to distract them or make the information hard to follow.
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Checkout.
- Navigate to the Checkout page section.
- Select between One-page checkout and Standard checkout page.
- One-page checkout: one-page checkout page improves conversions by allowing a faster checkout process. It is recommended for COD payment but not suitablefor merchants who only process transactions with PayPal.
- Standard checkout page: refine the checkout process and improve the accuracy of data obtained.
4. Click Save.