By default, the format of your initial order ID is 00000001. Following orders are increased by one for each new order. You cannot modify the number at which your orders begin, but you may add or update an order ID prefix to tailor the format of your order IDs.
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Store information
- Navigate to EDIT ORDER ID FORMAT section.
- Enable EDIT ORDER ID FORMAT button.
- Set up your order prefix format.
- Click Save to complete the setting.
- Enter up to 35 characters in total, including English letters and numbers. English letters are case-sensitive.
- The order prefix only applies to new orders.
Please sign in to leave a comment.