If you are using the theme Nova 2022 and not satisfied with the width and spacing of the theme components, it is recommended to re-customize your theme settings by applying a new width and spacing for your theme components. Width and spacing settings will be applied to all components, customize your theme wisely.
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Online store > Themes.
2. Navigate to the right up corner of the page, and click on Customize.
3. Click on Theme settings > DESIGN.
4. Set up the width. The width units can be chosen between percentage and px.
If you can't find the setting path, you need to Upgrade the theme first and set the feature in the upgraded theme and Publish. Learn more about upgrading themes.
5. Set up the spacing. The component spacing for desktop and mobile can be set separately.
6. Click Save draft or Publish to complete the setup.