Shoplazza admin provides you with an option to restock the inventory for cancelled or refunded orders in the unfulfilled stage. By restocking the inventory, you can make sure the stock level is right and available for future orders.
Restocking when Cancelling Unfulfilled Orders
When cancelling an order with no payment or less than $0, you can restock it without creating a refund.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Orders > Unfulfilled > click Unfulfilled Order and choose an order.
2. On the Order details page, click Cancel Order.
3. Here you can select the check box to Restock Unfulfilled items and then click Cancel order.
You can click Keep order to Cancel the changes.
Restocking when Refunding Unfulfilled Orders
When refunding unfulfilled orders, you can select to restock your unshipped items.
1. Shoplazza Admin > Orders > Unfulfilled > click Unfulfilled Order and choose an order.
2. On the Order details page, click Refund.
3. Select the check box to Restock Unfulfilled items and then click confirm to refund.
By restocking your unfulfilled items, you can keep an accurate stock level in your store and have better future stock anticipations.
- If your order is already fulfilled, then you can choose to create a return.
- When you Cancel an unfulfilled order with restocking, you will only get this option once.