Set up different page content and layout for different custom pages, which can be achieved by creating a custom page. The content and layout of this page are only valid for the assigned custom page.
1. Start here: Online Store > Themes > Customize > Pages > Add page
2. Create Page: Click Add page, a pop-up window will show, select the custom page you want to design, and click Create to get the exclusive page for your custom pages.
3. Change page: Click Change page to trigger the custom page selection popup again, and select another custom page to replace the current custom page.
4. Remove page: Click Remove page to unlink the current custom page. At the same time, the page will not take effect on any custom pages.
5. After the page is created, you can add sections, typesetting and conduct designs on the page. All content and typesetting are only valid for the custom page.
6. Preview: Click the Preview button to see the saved draft.
7. Edit page: If you want to edit the page information, you can click the Edit page button to go to the admin pages editing section.
8. Click the Duplicate button to copy the exact same custom page. The duplicated page is not bound with custom pages, and the custom page needs to be bound to take effect.
9. Rename: Click the Rename button to rename the page. The default name of the page is the bound custom page name.
10. Delete Page: Click the Delete button to delete the page.