Set different page content and layout for different collections, which can be achieved by creating a collection page. The content and layout of this page are only valid for the assigned collection.
1. Start here: Online store > Themes > Customize > Collection > Create collection
2. Create Collection Page: Click Create collection, a pop-up window will show, select the collection you want to design, and click Create to get the collection's exclusive page.
3. Change collection: Click Change collection to trigger the collection selection popup again, and select another collection to replace the current collection.
4. Remove collection: Click Remove collection to unlink the current collection from the page. At the same time, the page will not take effect on any collection.
5. After the page is created, you can add sections, typesetting and conduct designs on the page. All content and typesetting are only valid for the collection.
6. Preview: Click the Preview button to see the saved draft.
7. Edit collection: If you want to edit the collection information, you can click the Edit collection button to go to the admin collection editing page.
8. Click the Duplicate button to copy the exact same collection page. The duplicated page is not bound with any collection, and the collection needs to be bound to take effect.
9. Rename: Click the Rename button to rename the page. The default name of the page is the bound collection name.
10. Delete Page: Click the Delete button to delete the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.