Shoplazza Partner Center provides diverse resources and tools to empower partners to achieve business profitability. There is a simple and efficient join process for partners, so you can quickly join into the Partner Center without review.
Step 1: Login or Register Shoplazza Account
To login Partner Center, you need use your Shoplazza Account.
Note: Currently we only support email Shoplazza Account, if you don't have one, you can follow the the step 1.2 Register： to register a new Shoplazza Account with your email address.
- 1.1 Login: If you have Shoplazza Account, skip step 1.2, you can just go to Partner Center -> log in or you can click here to login through your Shoplazza Account.
- 1.2. Register: If you don't have Shoplazza Account, you can just go to Partner Center -> Join now to register a new Shoplazza Account with your email address.
Step 2: Create and manage your Partner Account
After you login to the Partner Center, you've been brought into partner account listing page, you can click "Create a partner account" to create your partner account, after partner account is created, you successfully joined to our Partner Program.
To create partner account, you need to fill in the following information:
- Business name - The name of your business or team.
- Website - If your business has an active website, you can fill in the URL.
- Business Email - The primary contact information for your business or team.
- Address - The full address of your business.
- City - The city where the business is located.
- Zip Code - The zip code of the area where the business is located.
- Province/Region - The province/region where the business is located.
- Country - The country where the business is located.
Shoplazza will use the above information as a partner byline for scenarios such as billing, email exchanges, and may also provide you with a localized feature experience based on this information.
Definition of Shoplazza Account and Partner Account
In order to help our partner to know about the Shoplazza Account and Partner Account, we give the following detailed description to clarify the meaning of them:
- Partner account is equivalent to "organization", and Shoplazza Account is the owner of this "organization", as shown in below picture.
- The functions used and data generated by partners are located under partner account. Once you have created your partner account, you can access the corresponding functional control panel, as shown in below picture.
- If you currently manage multiple independent business teams, you can create an equal number of partner accounts and assign them to these teams.