Facebook Business Plugin allows you to integrate your Facebook Page with your website. It provides several features that enable you to promote your products and services on the website using Facebook, such as showing a feed of recent posts and reviews, creating Facebook Ads, and using the Facebook Pixel for advanced tracking and targeting. The Facebook Business Plugin is easy to set up and can be used for pixel embedding and data reporting, audience reaching, and campaign performance evaluation.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Marketing > Facebook > Facebook Business Plugin > click Enable Facebook Ads.
2. You will be redirected to Facebook for authorization.
Make sure that the authorized account has administrator access to Facebook's Business Manager.
3. Here you will select the Business Manager account, Facebook page, Instagram profile, Catalog, and Meta Pixel that you want to link to the plugin.
Before selecting these items, make sure that you have added the relevant account to your Business Manager account.
4. Click Next to confirm Shoplazza's access to your account.
5. Click Done to complete the authorization process.
6. You can now post a Facebook Ad, change account settings, or cancel authorization from the main page.
After setting up the Facebook business plugin, you can create Ads and increase your website visibility on Facebook and improve customer engagement.
An account with admin access to Facebook Business Manager is required to use Facebook Business 2.0 plugin.