Skuowner is a dropshipping tool that allows you to move product images and details from AliExpress, Amazon, or stores powered by Shopify onto your Shoplazza store.
From there, visitors to your store can place orders for these products at your price. You can then order these products through Skuowner, and they'll be shipped to your customers by the AliExpress, Amazon, or Shopify store.
1. Sign into your Shoplazza account.
2. Click on "Apps".
3. You'll find Skuowner under "Recommended for you". Click on it.
4. You'll be taken to the Skuowner page in the app store, click "Add".
5. You'll need an account for Skuowner (or log in if you already have one). Use your Shoplazza email to sign up.
6. Once you've logged into your account, click “Product crawling” and download the plugin.
7. Get it from the Chrome web store and add it to your Chrome browser.
8. Once added, the Skuowner tab will appear in the upper right corner of your browser.
9. Now click on “Settings” to link your AliExpress account.
10. You'll need to log in or register for a new account if you don't have one.
11. Authorize Skuowner to link to your AliExpress account.
12. Now click on "Join Dropshipping Center".
13. Agree to the dropshipping agreement.
14. Joining AliExpress Dropshipping Center will sync shipping status from AliExpress to your Shoplazza dashboard, once customers place orders on your store for products sourced from AliExpress. Now you're ready to sell!
15. Head over to the product pages on AliExpress, Amazon, or stores powered by Shopify, hover your mouse over any product, and you’ll see the blue Skuowner tab on the top left of the product images. Click on the tab.
16. Now click the product image to open the product details page, you'll see the same blue tab in the upper left corner.
17. Click on the tab to crawl product details.
18. Once the crawl is done, you’ll be able to see the products in "Product Management" on Skuowner.
19. Click “Push to my store” to send these products to the Product Management page on Shoplazza.
20. For real-time order status monitoring, click on "Order Management" .
21. Orders placed on your Shoplazza store can be found here.
These synced orders are linked to the AliExpress, Amazon, or Shopify stores they are sourced from. You can order these products to dropship from AliExpress, Amazon, or Shopify stores through Skuowner. You'll need to complete payment for these orders by visiting the AliExpress, Amazon, or Shopify store.
22. If the order address is incorrect, there will be an error report, and you'll need to edit the receiving address manually.
- Once the order is complete, receipts from the AliExpress, Amazon, or Shopify stores will be synced to Shoplazza. The Skuowner order status will also sync to Shoplazza.
23. You can set up real-time price and inventory monitoring for AliExpress vendors. You can also add notes to the orders for the vendors, in case there are shipping/packaging specifications.