Before synchronizing your products with ShareASale, you must first obtain a Merchant ID. This guide will provide you with a step-by-step explanation of how to acquire a ShareASale Merchant ID.
If you already have a ShareASale account and are currently logged in to the ShareASale platform, your Merchant ID will be displayed in the upper left corner of the homepage.
For those who haven't yet registered for a ShareASale account, follow these steps below:
1. Visit the ShareASale platform to register a Merchant account.
2. During registration, enter the domain of your Shoplazza store, such as your-storename-here.myshoplaza.com.
3. Select Sales Program for account commission configurations.
4. Choose Developer Install for the affiliate tracking code installation method. Your Merchant ID will be visible in the upper left corner of the page.
Once you have your ShareASale Merchant ID, you can proceed with syncing your products to ShareASale and start generating affiliate commissions. For more help on ShareASale integration, visit their help center .
- Ensure your products comply with ShareASale's formatting guidelines.
- Promote your ShareASale affiliate links to your website visitors and social media followers.
- Regularly monitor your affiliate commissions and refine your marketing strategy as needed.