Criteo is a leading digital advertising platform offering advanced advertising and retargeting solutions. Integrating the Criteo app with your Shoplazza store enables you to effectively retarget your online traffic. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to set up the Criteo app for your store.
Setting up the Criteo account
1. Go to the official website of Criteo to register for an account and log in.
2. Click Events tracking.
3. On the Choose your implementation type page, select Direct implementation.
4. Copy the Loader File (required) code.
Installing the Criteo app in your Shoplazza admin
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Apps, click Visit App Store.
2. Search for Criteo in the search box and click Add app to add it to your store.
3. Click Install app to complete the app installation.
4. Paste the code from the previous section above and click Save.
5. Go back to your Criteo admin > Event tracking, click OK at the bottom of the page to complete the settings.
Criteo helps you acquire and retain customers with automated advertising for the open internet. It uses an open commerce dataset to target high-intent audiences. By doing so, you can keep track of the source of your store's traffic.