From the Products page in your Shoplazza admin, you can add or edit details about a product, such as its price, variants, shipping and availability.
Adding products and variants
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Products > All products, click on the Create product button.
2. Fill in the basic information and attributes about your product.
Product attributes include:
- Published: When turned on, it changes product status to active.
- Requires Shipping: if you're charging a shipping fee, fill in product weight to calculate shipping fee.
- Charge tax on this product: Apply if the product is taxable.
- SPU: Standard Product Unit i.e. products with same attributes and features.
- Virtual sales: By enabling virtual sales, sales data displayed includes actual sales and virtual sales.
- Collections: Select a collection by clicking Select collections - you can then search, select or create a collection.
- Tag: Enter tag and confirm.Use a comma to separate different tags. Click Save to make it easier for future reference.
- Vendor: Enter vendor name/URL. You can manually enter the info and click Save for future reference.
- SEO (click to view SEO details): click Edit website SEO and fill in the homepage title, SEO description, SEO links, and SEO keywords. You can click "View" to preview info displayed after you save your modifications.
Media and variants
1. Click Next to set up media and variants.
Note: If you have an existing product you are updating, simply edit the fields and click on the Save button.
The first image will be the product cover image.
- Click the Eye icon to view image.
- Click ALT to add a short SEO description to image and improve shopping experience for visually impaired customers.
- Click the Trash icon to delete image.
- Drag images to change their display order.
1. You can add variants to a product that has more than one option, such as size or color.
- Single Variant: Select a single variant; you can also empty all variants.
- Multiple variants: Add multiple variants and decide whether an image is required.
- Inventory tracking: The number of products in stock will automatically change when customers buy and return products. You can set it as Continue selling when out of stock.
In the next section of Variant Settings.
- Fill in Size, Color, Price, Comparison price, and Weight for the product (be accurate).
- Inventory: After setting up inventory tracking, inventory data will automatically change when customers buy and return goods.
- SKU: Add SKU according to product attributes.
- Barcode: Add according to actual product barcode.
2. When you're done editing, click Save to put the changes into effect.
Updating Products and Variants
After you've created products, you can edit them to change their descriptions, prices, and any other product details. Although you can change your product details at any time, the changes can affect your reports.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Products > All Products, click on the Pen icon to edit the respective product.
2. Here you can change the product title, subtitle, description and all product attributes.
3. If the product has multiple variants, you can edit those variants.
4. When you're done editing, click Save to put the changes into effect.