1. Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Marketing > Pop up > Create campaign
2. You can Preview or Select a template on the template selection page when you hover over the template. The selected template is marked Selected.
- The main types of templates are Rebates, Subscription pop up, customer retention pop up, Abandoned cart retention pop up, Flash sales, Holiday discounts, and Marketing campaigns, etc.
3. Click Next to set up content style.
4. When setting up content style, you can preview the effect on PC and mobile devices.
- The Global settings section can set up Display settings, Cover, and Size.
- Background section can set up Image, Background color, Style, Alignment.
- The content section can set up Text, Coupon, Input box, Button.
- "Before submission" and "After submission" styles can be set separately.
5. Click Next to set trigger conditions.
- Display page can be selected as “all pages” (Payment and registration pages are not included) or “Select page.” Select pages can be set by page type (Home, Collection details, Product details, Cart, Flash sale promotion, Coupon code activity, and others) or by page URL. You can add a maximum of 10 URLs, including or equal to the URL of the page. Both page settings can be generated at the same time.
- Trigger timing can be set up as "Enter the page" or "Leave the page." "Enter the page" means that the pop-up window can be triggered when the customer enters the page. "Leave the page" is only effective for desktop, and not mobile, view. If the trigger timing is set up as "Enter the page," the delay time can be set as "Without delay" and "Delay *** to pop up" and disabled by default. When the trigger timing is set up as "Leave the page”, the pop up window will be triggered when the user moves to the top of the page.
- The delay time can be set up as "Without delay" and "Delay *** to pop up" and “disabled by default” when the trigger timing is "Leave the page”.
- Display frequency can be set up as "Every single time”, “Just once”, “***times per day”, “***times per week”, “Once per month”.
- Stop condition can be set up as "After pop up *** times”, “After closing” and “After participating in the campaign”.
6. Click Next to set up an effective range.
- Click "Edit" to set the target customer. The customers who had their first visit within 24 hours are counted as new users. The customers who revisit the website within 24 hours after their first visit are counted as existing users. If an unlogged user submits an email address through any channel, they are marked as subscribed users. Otherwise, they are marked as unsubscribed users.
- The time zone when the campaign is active is the same as that of the store.
- The campaign title is only used for admin and will not be displayed on the user end.
7. Click Next to preview the Pop up.
- Click “Preview” to view the effect of the pop up display. You can also view the difference between “ Before submission” and “After submission.”
8.Click Save to complete the pop up creation.
The deletion of the pop up campaign can not be undone. Please proceed with caution.