When running an online business in North America, the way you handle payments can make a big difference in success. That's where choosing the right payment provider comes into play. Providers like Stripe, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Adyen offer unique solutions to help you accept payments from customers both near and far. They each have different features, benefits, and costs that can align with your specific needs. In the following sections, we'll take a closer look at what these providers have to offer and give you the links to their fees so you can make the best decision for your business. Whether you need to support multiple currencies, want a mobile-friendly checkout, or are looking for robust fraud protection, these providers have options to meet your needs.
This guide is designed for American merchants who intend to sell their products or services both domestically and internationally. The content presented in this article serves as general knowledge and information. While we make efforts to maintain accuracy, payment processing details and policies can differ among various providers. For precise and current information, we highly recommend contacting each payment provider respectively.
- Easy Integration: Quick setup for processing payments.
- Wide Payment Options: Multiple currencies and methods.
- Transparent Pricing: No hidden fees.
- Security: Advanced protection.
- Fast Payouts: Receive funds quickly.
- Transaction Fees: 2.9% + 30 cents (domestic); 3.9% + 30 cents (international).
- Additional Fees: Vary by service (ACH, Custom Pricing).
- Disputed Charges: $15 per dispute.
- Subscription Billing Fees: 2.9% + 30 cents.
- Payouts: Free; Instant Payouts at 1% of the amount.
- Currency Conversion: 1% fee.
For more information on Stripe's fees, click here .
- Seamless & Secure Checkout: Fraud prevention.
- Mobile-first Shopping Experience: Smooth mobile transactions.
- Supports 100+ Currencies: International payment acceptance.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Constant assistance.
- Transaction Fees: 2.9% + $0.30 USD.
- Micropayments Fees: 5% + $0.05 USD.
- Cross-Border Fees: 1.5% to 4%.
- Additional Services: Varied fees.
To learn more about PayPal's merchant fees, click here .
- Increased Customer Trust: Utilize Amazon's brand.
- Faster Checkout: Amazon account information.
- Mobile-friendly: Optimized for mobile use.
- Fraud Protection: Chargebacks and fraud tools.
- Transaction Fees: 2.9% to 3.9% + around $0.30.
- Processing Fees: Vary by service.
For detailed information on Amazon Pay's pricing, click here .
- Global Payment Processing: 250+ methods in 150+ currencies.
- Seamless Checkout Experience: Boost conversion rates.
- Fraud Prevention: Minimize losses.
- Competitive Pricing: No hidden costs.
- For an exhaustive understanding of Adyen's costs, it's best to refer to their official website. There, you'll find detailed information tailored to your business, including transaction fees, payment method fees, and other applicable charges. Consulting their site ensures access to accurate and current information on payment processing needs.
To find out about Adyen's pricing structure, click here .