An FAQ section on your storefront can list common questions and answers that you think your customers will have such as your refund and return policy or estimated delivery date. Studies show that they prefer finding these answers themselves instead of sending an email and waiting for a response. This is an effective tool that promotes customer loyalty to your brand and can also promote better sales.
Adding an FAQs section
1. From your Shoplazza Admin, go to Online store > Themes > And click the Customize button.
2. Click the Add section to see more available sections for this theme.
3. Under Additional sections, Click "Show more" to find more sections under this theme and find FAQs section.
4. After adding the FAQs section, clicking on the title will allow you to manage the settings.
5. Here you can edit the title of your FAQ section.
1. The padding editor is used to generate extra space around the section you create. Activate the "linkage icon" and type a number (measured in pixels) in any of the 4 columns to add buffers around the section or you may manually adjust each input by disabling the "linkage icon" in the centered area.
2. Below is a useful example to showcase how you can extend the negative spaces on each side.
3. Here, you can select to preview on desktop or mobile.
4. Refer back to the main theme editor page and click each sub-section to edit properties.
A maximum of 5 blocks can be added to the FAQs section
5. Down below is how you can set up questions & answers:
- Questions: Type in any questions your customers may have.
- Text: Use the text space to generate your response.
6. Here you can also use the Rich text block to introduce general topics in your store.
Having an FAQ section on your storefront can list common questions and answers that you think your customers will have and will also provide a sense of trust and loyalty to your store.