A Video hero or background video content is one of the most effective methods to engage your audience on your website. The section is a powerful marketing strategy that captures the attention of a broad range of users. By integrating essential video components, the section quickly engages viewers and encourages engagement.
This section is useful when:
- You want to promote a short clip about your brand.
- You want to create memorable content that appeals to your targeted audience.
In this tutorial, we have prepared a detailed guide on how to set up a Video Hero in the Eva theme.
Creating a Video hero section
1. Head over to your Shoplazza Admin > Online Store > Themes. In the Theme library, click Add theme from the top right to install a new Eva theme or update your existing Eva theme by clicking Customize.
2. In the default Eva template, find the Video hero section and configure your settings.
3. Click and drag the sections using the drag and drop icon to reposition them as needed.
4. In the Text alignment drop-down menu, select where you would like to position the text elements.
5. Click Select image to add your photo cover.
6. To display looping video content as your background, you can alternatively fill in a link in the Background video link field.
Configuring blocks of the section
By clicking on the section title, you are provided options to edit the individual blocks.
1. Click on the first block to edit the text of your sub headings.
2. The second block corresponds to the main heading in bold.
3. To pair up with your text, you are also allowed to customize the look of your buttons and redirect traffic to other pages.
Your content in the Video Hero section is designed to expose as many potential customers as possible to your brand. With all the extensions Shoplazza provides, you can make your brand story even more appealing.