Adding a Text with icon section to your website is an effective way to share important information about your business with customers. This feature is particularly useful for:
- Showcasing contact information and store policies.
- Advertising a discounted collection.
- Capturing customer attention and guiding them to different pages of your store.
Adding a Text with icon section
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Online store > Themes, click Customize next to the target theme.
2. Click Add section.
3. In Additional sections, click the Text with icons section to add a new section.
Customizing the style of the section
Click the section to edit it. The Text with icon section may also come as default section in certain themes.
1. Click the toggle switch to enable Stack on mobile. Here you can select mobile preview from preview options to implement a stacking icon visual style.
2. Spacing is the open area between elements and components. Activate the linkage icon and type a number (by pixel) in any of the 4 columns to standardize the spacing or manually adjust each input by disabling the linkage icon in the center area. Switch to mobile preview by clicking the mobile icon.
Customizing the blocks of the section
Under each sub-category, click the titles to edit properties separately.
Icons & Images
Use the default icons to meet your needs in different scenarios or upload your own by Select image.
Text & Header
Customize your Heading and Text body.
Assigning Target links
Under the Link section, click Select link target to redirect customers to other pages. Here you have the option of linking the clickable icons to other pages of your store eg. Home, Collections, Products and etc.
With a clear, relevant, and consistent text with icon section, you can simplify complex concepts and make them more digestible to your customers. A well-designed icon can draw the user's attention more effectively than text alone.