- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Plan and Payment.
- Click on Manage payment methods
- On the Manage payment methods page, click on Add payment method.
- Select the various international credit cards or Unionpay card.
- If you select the various international credit cards, then fill in the credit card information and click Confirm.
- If you select the UnionPay card, you need to enter the card number first, then click Submit card number. The system will identify the card type according to the card number you submitted, and you will need to fill in the account information and click Confirm.
- After the card is bound, the card information will be displayed in the card list.
- You can replace, remove, and set it as the default.
- Stripe international credit cards support MasterCard, Visa, American Express, JCB and some UnionPay credit cards.
- UnionPay cards support credit and debit cards.
- Up to 10 bank cards can be linked for your bill payment.
Replace Bank Card
Remove Bank Card
Set Up Default Bank Card