Allinpay was established in October 2008 and was the first batch of payment licenses issued by the central bank. In February 2014, with the approval of the People's Bank of China, Allinpay obtained the pilot qualification for cross-border RMB payment business of payment institutions. You can go to Allinpay for more information.
If you already have a registered Allinpay account, you can choose to link Allinpay as the payment channel. Go to Link Allinpay with Shoplazz for detailed steps.
For the Allinpay payment methods supported by Shoplazza, go to Supported Payment Methods through Allinpay.
Link Allinpay with Shoplazza
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Payments.
2. Click Add payment method/Manage, then click Search by payment method/Search by payment provider.
3. Navigate to Allinpay, then click Activate.
4. Fill in Account information (Mchtld and instNo).
5. Select the Accept credit card type.
6. Select the channel supported function at Function management.
7. Click Activate, then you can collect payment through Allinpay.
Supported Payment Methods through Allinpay
Allinpay is Shoplazza‘s credit card payment service provider. If you activate Allinpay as a payment channel, customers can complete purchases directly on your online store without paying at a third-party checkout page.
The Allinpay payment methods currently supported by Shoplazza are as follows.
Credit card/Debit card