For tax declaration, customs request, or shipping requirements in some countries / regions, you can enable Tax Idetification Number (TIN) collection on the checkout page. Thiswill remind customers to leave their taxpayer identification number. Once the TIN collection is enabled, customers must fill in their TIN to complete the checkout.
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Checkout.
- Navigate to the Taxpayer Identification Number section.
- Enable the TIN collection for targeted countries/regions.
- For customers who are not in Brazil and Chile, you need to mannually add their countries/regions thorugh the Manage applied countries / regions function.
5. Click Save.
The lTIN types specified below are supported for collection, and you can enable Verify format on the checkout page.
- CPF/CNPJ - for Brazil
- RUT - for Chile
- Tax ID - for all countries / regions except Brazil and Chile
Please sign in to leave a comment.