The Additional scripts box is used when a merchant wants to insert a code to track successful payments on the Payment Success page. You can add any of the following:
- HTML - You can use any valid HTML code, for example, script, style, iframe, and object elements.
- Liquid code - You have access to the Liquid objects.
- Tracking scripts - You can add tracking scripts to track referrals, return on investment, or conversions.
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Checkout.
- Navigate to the Additional scripts section.
- Enter the customized scripts.
- Click Save.