By completing a series of Facebook Shop settings, the Facebook Shop product synchronization is realized. This article will introduce you to the Facebook Shop setting method steps and precautions.
Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Marketing > Facebook > Sell on Facebook
1. Connect your Facebook account. Click Connect to start connecting your Facebook account.
2. Go to the Facebook authorization page to authorize your store. If you manually unselect some permissions, the authorization of the Facebook account will fail, and you need to re-select all permissions for authorization.
3. Connect Business Manager account. You can only connect to a Business Manager account for which you have admin access. If you don't have an account yet, you can click Create new, and we will help you create a new Business Manager account.
If you fail to connect, please go to Facebook to confirm whether your account is normal. The possible reasons for the failure of the connection include the Business Manager account has reached the creation limit, and the Facebook account does not have the admin access of the Business Manager account.
4. Connect Facebook Product Catalog. We recommend that you create a new product catalog for the store's product synchronization. If the product catalog you want to connect has been connected by another store, you need to go to the store to un-connect the product catalog before continuing the connection process.
5. Accept the Terms and conditions of service. Clicking Seller Agreement and Beta Product Testing Terms will redirect you to the Facebook Terms page. Clicking Accept terms means that you have accepted the Facebook Terms of Service, all settings have been completed, and you can synchronize products.
6. Synchronize products. After completing all settings of Facebook Shop, you can synchronize products. The Facebook product feed is updated every 12 hours, and new products will be synced to Facebook after 1-2 hours. Sync time may be extended due to product volume and Facebook review process.