Step 1：Connect Shippo account
- Click button to install Shippo in the app market.
- Click button to enter the account you want to bind, or register a new account.
- Confirm authorization.
Step 2：Export orders
- Shoplazza automatically export orders which order status of “open" and a Shipping status of “unfulfilled" from the Shoplazza to Shippo.
- Export COD orders to Shippo is not supported
Step 3：Create a Shipping Label
- You need to ship the order from the Shippo side, The shipping label will be imported into Shoplazza's order.
- Partial shipping at Shippo is not supported at this time
For questions on the use of Shippo, please visit https://support.goshippo.com.
- If you use Shippo, do not manually create shipping labels within the order on the Shoplazza side. Otherwise, the order will not be able to get a shipping label from Shippo.
- After shipping in Shippo, please do not delete the shipping label in the order in Shoplazza, if you do it, the order will not get the shipping label again . If you want to continue to view the shipping label in Shoplazza, you need to manually add the shipping label information to the order .
Please sign in to leave a comment.