Integrating a native reviews page in your online store can significantly enhance customer engagement. Showcasing product reviews provides your customers with valuable insights from real-life experiences. This feature not only builds trust in your products and services but also enriches the customer's journey. In this article, we will walk you through the process of adding native reviews page to your store.
Enabling the review feature
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Products > Reviews, click Settings.
2. Here you will Enable the review display and then Save your settings.
Creating a custom reviews page
1. To create a review page, head over to your Shoplazza Admin > Online Store > Pages and click Add page.
2. Here you will add the page title and content, and edit the SEO. Click Save when you finish editing.
Configuring the page in your theme editor
1. Before you add a page to show up on your store, you will have to upgrade the theme, head over to Shoplazza Admin > Online Store > Themes, click the more options icon and click Upgrade.
If you can't upgrade theme for any reason, you can add reviews section by editing code in your themes.
2. After upgrading the theme, click Customize.
3. Click on Pages under the home page drop down and then Add page.
4. Name the page and link it to the custom page you just created.
5. After the page is successfully created, click Add section to add the Review Flow section.
6. Click to enter the Review Flow section configuration, adjust the number of reviews to display. When you finish editing, click Save draft or Publish.
Adding the reviews page to navigation
1. After publishing the settings, you need to add the Reviews page to the navigation. Head over to your Shoplazza Admin > Online Store > Navigation and click the pencil icon to edit the header or footer menu.
2. Click Add menu item.
3. Name the menu item, and select Custom page from the dropdown to link it to the reviews page you just created. Click Add to finish.
4. After you finish editing, click Save to complete the process.
5. To view your changes, head over to your store.
Now visitors can see product reviews on the homepage of your store. This help increase sales by influencing potential customers' buying decisions. Reviews provide social proof, which can reassure potential customers about the quality of your product or service.