Rebates are commonly used as an incentive, to build loyalty and improve sales. A simple example of a rebate is, if you purchase 1,000 units, you may earn a 5% rebate, but if you purchase 2,000 units you could earn a 10% rebate, and so on.
1. To manage and create a rebate campaign:
Shoplazza admin > Marketing > Rebate > Create Campaign
2. Fill in the campaign information, which includes Basic information, Discount rules, Applies to, and Sort by.
- Campaign duration and offer type can be customized.
- In the offer type, you can set a reduction on the amount, discount on volume, reduction in volume, and discount on the amount. Discount on volume includes Buy X items to get Y % off.
- The campaign can be applied to All products or Some products. If you select some products, you must add products to participate in the campaign and save.
- Manage this section to allow customers to sort by ascending/descending alphabetical order, price, by sales volume.
3. Click Next to complete the Campaign page settings.
- The campaign banner can be set as Full screen or Centered.
- Select the pop-up window display.
- Set up the rebate campaign banner.
- Countdown and reminder messages will be displayed under the banner on the activity page.
- Fill in the campaign tag.
4. Click Save to complete the creation.
The campaign duration is set based on the time zone of the SHOPLAZZA admin. The start time cannot be earlier than the current time, and the start time cannot be earlier than the end time.