When you are linking and activating Payoneer as your payment provider, you need to fill in your Payoneer account information (API Username, Live API Token, and Store Code) in the SHOPLAZZA admin.
To help you collect relevant information, you can follow the guidance shown here.
1. Sign in to your Payoneer Account.
2. Follow the path of Home > Checkout > Integration > API tokens. Copy the API username.
3. Click GENERATE TOKEN. Enter the Token Name, then click GENERATE TOKEN.
4. Once the API token is ready, click COPY.
5. Switch to the Store Code tab to collect the store code.
After collecting all the account information, you can go back to Shoplazza admin to link Payoneer with Shoplazza. Once you activate Payoneer, you can use Payoneer as your payment provider.