Ksher focuses on the Southeast Asian payment market, deeply cultivates the ecology of export sellers, and is committed to helping Chinese sellers to safely, efficiently, and conveniently process the payment settlement of Southeast Asian e-commerce. More information can be found at Ksher.
If you already have a Ksher account, you can choose to link Ksher as the payment channel. You can go to Link Ksher with SHOPLAZZA to check out the detailed steps.
For the Ksher payment methods supported by SHOPLAZZA, you can go to Supported Payment Methods through Ksher to view details.
On This Page
Link Ksher with SHOPLAZZA
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Payments
2. Enable the Third-party payment provider by switch the button, then click Choose payment collection method.
3. Select Ksher and click Link Account to proceed.
4. The page will display the Ksher account link page. Please fill in the Token and Base Url on this page.
5. After linking your account, you can click Choose payment methods, select suitable payment methods supported by Ksher, and Add. Then, the system will display the available payment channels.
6. You can Activate Ksher as Third-party payment method.
Supported Payment Methods through Ksher
The Ksher payment methods currently supported by SHOPLAZZA are as follows.