dLocal currently serves more than 450 clients, including the digital entertainment industry, e-commerce trading companies, software service companies, travel service providers, and global e-commerce platforms. Customers rely on dLocal to achieve one-stop access to more than 300 local payment methods. dLocal also helps customers pay millions of payments to partners, procurement suppliers, and cooperative merchants in emerging markets around the world. You can go to dLocal for more information.
If you already have a registered dLocal account, you can choose to link dLocal as the payment channel. You can go to Link dLocal with SHOPLAZZA to check out the detailed steps.
For the dLocal payment methods supported by SHOPLAZZA, you can go to Supported Payment Methods through dLocal to view details.
On This Page
Link dLocal with SHOPLAZZA
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Payments
2. Enable the Other payment methods by switch the button, then click Choose payment collection method.
3. Select dLocal and click Link Account to proceed with the process.
4. x_login, x_trans_key and Secret key are needed to link dLocal with SHOPLAZZA.
5. After completing the account link, you can collect payment through dLocal.
Please note: according to compliance requirements, users are required to provide Taxpayer Identification Number (CPF) information to receive payments in Brazil and Chile. If there is no tax ID in the transaction information, the transaction will be rejected. Therefore, if you need to use dLocal to receive money in Brazil and Chile, please be sure to enable tax ID collection.
The detailed setting path is as follows:
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Checkout.
2. Navigate to Taxpayer Identification Number, and then Enable Brazil and Chile tax ID number collection.
Supported Payment Methods through dLocal
The dLocal payment methods currently supported by SHOPLAZZA are as follows.
For more details about dLocal, please visit www.dlocal.com