2checkout is a leading all-in-one monetization platform that enables businesses to rapidly expand internationally and achieve recurring inflows across channels by simplifying modern digital commerce. 2Checkout seeks to develop and deliver more efficient solutions. You can go to the 2checkout for more information.
If you already have a registered 2Checkout account, you can choose to link 2Checkout as the payment channel. You can go to Link 2checkout with Shoplazza to check out the detailed steps.
For the 2Checkout payment methods supported by Shoplazza, you can go to Supported Payment Methods through 2checkout to view details.
Link 2checkout with Shoplazza
- From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Payments
- Enable the Credit Card by switch the button, then click Choose payment collection method.
- Select 2checkout and click on it to proceed.
- Fill in the following account information on the channel management page, and click Activate to complete the binding and activation of the account.
- Fill in the Account information
- Select the Accept credit card type
- Select the channel supported function at Function management
- Click Save. After completing the account link, you can collect payment through 2Checkout.
TIN Collection - Brazil and Chile
According to compliance requirements, users are required to provide Taxpayer Identification Number (CPF) information to receive payments in Brazil and Chile. If there is no tax ID in the transaction information, the transaction will be rejected. Therefore, if you need to use Oceanpayment to receive money in Brazil and Chile, please be sure to enable tax ID collection.
The detailed setting path is as follows:
1. From your Shoplazza admin, go to Settings > Checkout.
2. Navigate to Taxpayer Identification Number, and then Enable Brazil/Chile tax ID number collection.
2checkout payment methods supported by Shoplazza
2Checkout is a Shoplazza direct payment service provider. If you activate 2Checkout as a payment channel, customers can complete purchases directly on your online store without paying at a third-party checkout page. The 2Checkout payment methods currently supported by Shoplazza are as follows.
- American Express