In the Asset Library of Google Ads in the Shoplazza admin, you can use pre-made video templates to replace pictures and text in the original video templates and generate videos quickly. During the advertisement creation, the generated video can be used directly as part of the delivery assets.
1. Start here: Shoplazza admin > Marketing > Google > Function >Efficiency> Asset Library
2. Enter the library. Click Video and you can start to make your own video creative.
3. Step 1: Choose a template.
Shoplazza provides 4 video templates for customers. You can preview them before continue.
The current new version of GA account is a required item, while the old version of GA is optional. It is not possible to only associate the old version of GA without the new version of GA.
4. Step 2: Create videos
Replace the pictures and text in the template.
5. Step 3: Generate, Preview and Download the video.
During the generation, you can view the progress via the bar. This process takes about 3 to 5 minutes.
6. You can go back to the previous step and continue to modify the generated video, or you can download the video and upload it to YouTube. It can be also used as a video delivery material in the ad creation process.