The Hero\Nova\Boost\Eva\Lifestyle themes support adding/deleting sections after creating a custom product pages, custom collection pages, and custom pages.
If you want to use sections on the edited custom product pages, custom collection pages, and custom pages, you need to delete all the template sections (created by default) on the custom page, and then you can add the theme sections in the Section >Page to make sure your custom page settings consistent with the theme settings.
1. Set up a custom product page.
Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Online store > Themes > Customize > Product Detail Page. Click Create product.
2. New users can add Theme Sections after upgrading the theme.
Start here: Online store > Themes > Customize > Page (Custom product/custom album/custom page) > Add section > Sections > Page. Add a new page section. The newly added section is the same as the theme settings by default.
3. Users who already set up a custom page, can edit the configured custom product page, delete all sections created by default, and add theme sections.
Start here: Online store > Themes > Customize > Product detail page. Click the product template which needs modifying.
4. Add sections to the custom page.
Start here: Online store > Themes > Customize > Page > Add section > Section. Add a page section. The newly added section settings will be the same as the theme settings by default.
5. Click Save draft and Publish to complete the setup.