1. Start here: Shoplazza admin > Settings > Payments > Credit Card > Choose payment collection method.
2. Select the channel to be bound on the channel list page.
Attention: Only one credit card payment channel can be activated at a time.
3) Fill in your account information on the channel management page, and click Activate to complete the binding and activation of the account.
Note: In some payment channels, such as Stripe, you need to skip to the Stripe page to complete the binding.
Credit Card Types
1. You can use this module to manage the credit card icon displayed on the storefront.
After select the Accepted credit card type, click Save to complete the configuration.
1. You can manage payment methods functions in this area.
After selecting the functions corresponded the the channel, click Save to complete the configuration.
If you would like to stop using the current channel to collect payment, you can click Disable to turn it off.