Shoplazza’s themes support multi-language transformation and translation of the theme texts, such as Product details and Add to cart. You can not only change the theme language to another but also translate a single text.
1. Start here:Online Store > Themes
2. Find your current theme and click Actions > Edit languages.
3. Change theme language: Click Change theme language, choose your target language and click Confirm.
4. Translate single texts: On the top of the language editing page, you can choose the labels of target texts ( Click … and you can see more labels). Translate the chosen texts in the box and click Save.
5. If there are untranslated texts in the theme, you can click the filter to select untranslated texts. you can also filter untranslated texts in the hint.