The Multi Twitter Pixels app is an intuitive tool that simplifies tracking and analyzing data through X (formally known as Twitter) Pixel . It's especially user-friendly, enabling you to install multiple X pixels with a few straightforward steps, eliminating the need for technical skills or coding. This functionality is great for connecting several pixels to your store, improving your ability to monitor advertising revenue. Here's a guide to get you started with the Multi Twitter Pixels app.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Apps, click Visit App Store.
2. Search for Multi Twitter Pixels in the search box and click Add app to add it to your store.
3. Click Install App to complete the app installation.
4. To get the Tag ID, head over to Twitter Ads and either log in or register an account. After logging in successfully, go to Tools > Conversion at the top of the home page, and copy the Twitter Website Tag ID.
5. Go back to the Multi Twitter Pixels App, click Add, and fill in the following information to complete the Pixel code tracking link.
- Tag ID Multi Twitter Pixels App supports adding multiple Tag IDs (Up to 20 Tag IDs).
- The Multi Twitter Pixels app supports website all pages or select pages product tracking.
The Multi Twitter Pixels app offers you easy access to manage multiple pixel events. By using this app, you are provided with data-driven insights that can help you maximize your spending and minimize guesswork.