Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Apps > Store management > Store Migration
1. Find the store migration in the Apps and enable the App to be used in your store.
2. Go to your Shopify store and copy your domain prefix, and fill in the migration store URL. Fill in the secondary domain prefix in Shopify to proceed.
3. Fill in the store API key, which is the API Key on your Shopify store. An app can be created specifically for store migration. Click Create new private app in the upper right corner to create an APP. After the creation is successful, you can see the API Key.
4. Fill in the app name and Emergency developer email, then click Save.
5. After clicking Save, a green prompt box will show that the private app was created successfully.
6. After completing the creation, click into the app and drop down to see the API KEY and Password. Copy the API Key and Password and fill in the SHOPLAZZA admin.
7. Select the content that needs to be migrated, the migration of Products feeds, customer information and Blog are currently supported.
8. Click the Store migration to start the process.