SHOPLAZZA admin is divided into 11 sections which are "Overview", "Orders", "Products", "Customers", "Analytics", "Marketing", "Store", "App store", "Settings", "Preference", and "Blog post".
The initial entry to the admin will be the "Novice Guide" page, which mainly contains four quick entrances for store settings: adding products, decorating the store facade, setting up shipping solutions, and setting up payment methods. After the setup, the overview page will display primary store data, including orders, sales, traffic sources, product rankings, etc.
For more details, please refer to Overview.
This section is divided into four parts: Unfulfilled orders, Abandoned checkouts, After-sales, and PayPal disputes. Merchants can view all orders, export orders, and cancel orders. At the same time, it also supports querying the corresponding order according to the time, order number, and customer name.
For more details, please refer to Orders.
This section is divided into four parts: All products, Collections, Reviews, and Product feed.
- All products can manage products, including setting the product status as published/ draft.
- Collections can classify products with the same attribute according to the situation. For example, you can create a new collection of women's spring and summer clothes, and the products in it are all women's spring and summer clothes.
- Reviews can facilitate customer reviews management, and you can set the review display position and other basic settings. To increase customers’ trust, you can import reviews in bulk.
- The product feed contains all the data of the store’s products, which can be uploaded to Facebook, Bing, and Criteo through the generated link.
For more details, please refer to Products.
This section is divided into two parts: All customers and Notification. For all customers, you can customize remarks for customers and add customer information. And through customer notifications, you can send corresponding email notifications to customers based on actual needs.
For more details, please refer to Customers.
This section is divided into four parts: Real-time data, Overview dashboard, Page data details, and Product data details.
- Real-time data is the data collected in real-time when customers visit and purchase in the store.
- The overview dashboard displays data such as total sales and orders. By default, you can view the data from yesterday, the last seven days, the last 30 days, last week, and the last month. You can also choose to view the data from a fixed time range according to the actual situation.
- Page data details show the pageviews, visitors, and bounce rate of the page.
- Product data details are data analysis of each product sold in the store.
For more details, please refer to Analytics.
This section is divided into seven parts: Google, Facebook, Rebate, Flash sales, Discount code, Pop up, and Sales pop.
- Google integration can make it easier for merchants to perform Google data tracking and product synchronization.
- Facebook business management plugin can help businesses automatically associate the Facebook homepage, Facebook directory, Facebook pixel, and enhance reporting.
- Rebates set preferential rules based on actual conditions. The currently supported preferential methods include reduction on amount, discount on volume, reduction on volume, and discount on amount.
- Flash sales support fixed discount, fixed price deduction, and fixed price, which increases sales.
- Coupon codes are suitable for newcomer gift packages, daily promotions, etc., which can effectively increase the conversion and associated rate.
- Pop up is suitable for promotional campaign marketing, email subscription marketing, free shipping reminders, and other scenarios.
For more details, please refer to Marketing
This section is divided into three parts: Themes, Pages, and Navigation.
- You can choose the theme and shop language suitable for the store here, and the theme customization is supported.
- Quickly create pages and fill in the content. You can apply customized pages to all themes, such as About US and FAQ. You can also adjust and optimize the website SEO to get more impressions in search engines.
- Create a menu navigation page to edit the menu and directory structure, and the directory title will be displayed on the store page.
For more details, please refer to Store.
This section is divided into nine parts: Store design, Merchandising, Marketing, Conversion, Sourcing and selling products, Fulfillment, Shipping and delivery, Customer service, and Store management. The App store can help the store operation better.
For more details, please refer to App store.
This section is divided into eight parts: Staff, Store information, Merchant notifications, Payment channels, Checkout, Domains, Shipping, Plan and payment, and Taxes.
- Basic Information: Here, you can set store information, store currency, store time zone, and contact address.
- Staff: you can add staff for the store operation and staff authorization management.
- Payment channels include PayPal, Credit card, Cash on delivery, Alternative payment methods, and Other payment methods.
- Checkout settings can set up rules, login requests, add return and refund policies, privacy policies, terms of service, and other related policies.
- You can set the shipping address and manage the shipping solutions. The corresponding shipping solution can be set according to "price,” "weight,” and "quantity.”
- Set the corresponding taxes for the countries/regions added in the shipping settings.
- For the domain, you can choose to use the domain provided by SHOPLAZZA, or you can use your domain.
- Merchant notification activation can inform the merchant of the order process in time.
For more details, please refer to Settings.
This section is divided into three parts: Stock media assets and Activity log.
- Stock media assets are mainly a place to store all the materials needed by the store (including images, icons, videos, etc.). When required, you can directly obtain the corresponding material address for access.
- Activity log records the behavior of the modification of the admin.
For more details, please refer to Preferences.