At present, it is no longer only for the United Kingdom, but also supports collection and payment in most other countries/regions.
On This Page
Link Worldpay with SHOPLAZZA
1. Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Settings > Payments > Credit Card > Choose payment collection method.
2. Select Payoneer and click to proceed.
3. Go to the Worldpay Login page. Login to your Worldpay account.
4. Choose your own Merchant Code.
5. Go to the Account page and copy your Merchant ID.
6. Click the pencil tab in front to set your own XML Password.
7. Click INTEGRATION to enter the Installations tab to copy the Installations ID.
8. Click to enter the Merchant Channel page and configure the address of SHOPLAZZA. All merchants uniformly fill in https://callback.shoplazza.com/api/payment/worldpay-callback
9. Check the configuration options below
10. Fill in the following account information on the channel management page, and click Activate to complete the binding and activation of the account.
- Fill in the Account information
- Select the Accept credit card type
- Select the channel supported function at Function management