At present, it is no longer only for the United States, but also supports collection and payment in most other countries/regions.
Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Settings > Payment channels
1. Click to select Worldpay (global)
2. Go to the Worldpay Login page.
3. Login to your Worldpay account.
4. Choose your own Merchant Code.
5. Go to the Account page and copy your Merchant ID.
6. Click the pencil tab in front to set your own XML Password.
7. Click INTEGRATION to enter the Installations tab to copy the Installations ID.
8. Click to enter the Merchant Channel page and configure the address of SHOPLAZZA. All merchants uniformly fill in https://callback.shoplazza.com/api/payment/worldpay-callback
9. Check the configuration options below
10. Go back to SHOPLAZZA admin to fill in the corresponding ID and password to complete the link.