dLocal currently serves more than 450 clients, including the digital entertainment industry, e-commerce trading companies, software service companies, travel service providers and global e-commerce platforms. Customers rely on dLocal to achieve one-stop access to more than 300 local payment methods and dLocal also helps customers to pay millions of payments to partners, procurement suppliers and cooperative merchants in emerging markets around the world. You can go to dLocal for more information.
If you already have a registered dLocal account, you can choose to link dLocal as the payment channel. you can go to Link dLocal with SHOPLAZZA to check out the detailed steps.
For the dLocal payment methods supported by SHOPLAZZA, you can go to Supported Payment Methods through dLocal to view details.
On This Page
Link dLocal with SHOPLAZZA
Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Settings > Payment channels > Credit Card Payment provider > dLocal
1. Select dLocal and click Link Account to proceed.
2. x_login, x_trans_key and secret key are needed to link dLocal with SHOPLAZZA.
3. Log in to Dashboard with the registered email address of your dLocal account (https://dashboard.dlocal.com)
4. On the Integration page in the Settings menu, you can find the key information required by merchants for linking.
The Secret key needs to be received by registered email.
5. Fill in the information obtained from dLocal to complete the link.
6. After completing the account link, you can collect payment through dLocal.
According to the transaction requirements, Brazil and Chile transaction information must include a tax ID.
For Brazil: CPF/CNPJ
For Chile: RUT
If there is no tax ID in the transaction information, the transaction will be rejected. If you receive payments from these two countries, be sure to enable tax ID collection at SHOPLAZZA admin.
Supported Payment Methods Through dLocal
dLocal is SHOPLAZZA direct payment service provider. If you activate dLocal as a payment channel, customers can complete purchases directly on your online store without paying at a third-party checkout page.
The dLocal payment methods currently supported by SHOPLAZZA see the following list.
For more details about dLocal, please visit www.dlocal.com