Through EBANX, you can access local payment methods in Latin America, providing more than 100 local payment methods in Latin America, the main payment methods include credit and debit cards, online alternative payments and voucher payments. You can go to EBANX for more information.
If you already have a registered EBANX account, you can choose to link EBANX as the payment channel. you can go to Link EBANX with SHOPLAZZA to check out the detailed steps.
For the EBANX payment methods supported by SHOPLAZZA, you can go to Supported Payment Methods through EBANX to view details.
On This Page
Link EBANX with SHOPLAZZA
Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Settings > Payment channels > Alternative Payment Methods > EBANX
1. Select EBANX and click Link Account to proceed.
2. The page will display the EBANX account link page, please fill in theIntegration Key and Public Integration Key on this page.
3. Log in to EBANX DASHBOARD to register. https://dashboard.ebanx.com/?locale=en&_gl=1*5isv40*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE2Mzk0MDY1MDYuQ2p3S0NBaUEtOXVOQmhCVEVpd0FOM0lsTktEM3JBclhZV0hVMjhPWnl3cnBPdVo5MTU3cHIzTmdlc05rVWkzU3EzYW5xcWhVbi1vR3Fob0N4UzBRQXZEX0J3RQ..
4. Fill in the registration information.
5. After receiving the email verification, click Resubmit Websitein the verification email to add a domain bound to your store.
6. After the registration is completed, log in to EBANX DASHBOARD and click Account setting in the upper right corner to obtain the live key at the Integration page.
For details of getting your Live key, please refer to https://downloads.ebanx.com/How_to_get_your_keys-EBANX_Integration_Team.pdf
7. Go back to SHOPLAZZA to complete the link and activate the EBANX as the payment channel.
According to the transaction requirements, Brazil and Chile transaction information must include a tax ID.
For Brazil: CPF/CNPJ
For Chile: RUT
If there is no tax ID in the transaction information, the transaction will be rejected. If you receive payments from these two countries, be sure to enable tax ID collection at SHOPLAZZA admin.