1. Start here : SHOPLAZZA admin > Settings > Checkout > Inventory deduction.
- When creating an order, the inventory deduction is the original inventory deduction.
- When placed an order, the inventory deduction is the new inventory deduction (The timing of placed an order includes when the COD order is successfully placed, and when the online payment order is successfully paid)
- When the COD order is successfully placed or the online payment order is successfully paid trigger the inventory deduction, but the inventory of the ordered product that is set to not allow oversold is insufficient, the inventory of the ordered product will be deducted and Out of stock will be displayed.
- During the checkout process, after the purchased product is unpublished, the product will also display Out of stock.
2. Effective range
- The newly created order takes effect according to the inventory deduction settings in your admin.
- For the historical unfulfilled orders, when the customers enter the checkout process through the recovery email to complete the checkout, the inventory deduction timing of the order is consistent with the inventory deduction time recorded when the order was created. When the customer re-initiates the checkout from the shopping cart, the order takes effect according to the settings set by the inventory deduction when the checkout is initiated.