- Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Settings > Plan and Payment > Manage payment methods > Bind card.
- Select the corresponding channel to bind the card.
- Select the stripe international credit card channel, then enter the page to fill in the credit card information. If you select the UnionPay channel, you need to enter the card number first, then click Submit card number, the system will identify the card type according to the card number, and you need to enter the page corresponding to the card type to fill in the card information.
- After entering the card information and the information is successfully verified, click Confirm.
- After the card is successfully bound, the card information will be displayed in the card list, and the card can be replaced, removed, and set as the default card.
*Stripe international credit cards support MasterCard, Visa, American Express, JCB and some UnionPay credit cards.
*UnionPay cards support Credit cards and Debit cards.
*Up to 10 bank cards can be bound.
Replace Bank Card
Remove Bank Card
Set Up Default Bank Card