Customizing collection pages helps improve how your products are organized and makes it easier for visitors to find what they want. By doing this, you can make your customers feel more engaged and increase sales. Customizing collection pages also lets you match the design and layout of your brand, so that everything looks consistent and fits together nicely. This article will guide you through setting up a collection page.
1. From your Shoplazza Admin > Online Store > Themes , click Customize next to the target theme.
2. Select Collections > Default collection from the dropdown at the top of the theme editor.
3. Click on the blocks or sections in the navigation bar on the left to customize the settings. The changes can be previewed on the right.
4. In the Theme settings section, you can further customize the sections on the page.
5. If you want to select an overall style for the theme, click Save draft and then continue with the Theme style settings.
6. Select a pre-set style and click Change style .
7. In the Embed apps section, you can link related apps to the theme.
8. Click Save draft or directly Publish the theme to complete the process.
Setting up your own collection page offers you and your customers a more straightforward way to find target products. By doing so, your store will enjoy a better performance.