1. Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Store > Themes. Find the theme that needs to be edited, and click “Customize”.
2. Collapse or expand section：click on the triangle button to collapse or expand the section.
3. Add section: Click "Add section", select the section to add to the store as needed, you can also select to add the App section.
4. Copy sections: Click the copy button to copy the section. When the number of sections in the page reaches the upper limit, any section cannot be copied. When the number of sections of a type reaches the upper limit, the section of this type cannot be copied
5. Hide sections: Click the hide button to temporarily hide the section. At this time, when you click Publish, and the you website will hide the section. Click again to unhide
6. Rearrange sections: move to drag and drop the sections to the position you want.
7. Set up section: click on the section to enter the section settings, and you can edit the general settings of the section.
8. Remove section: Click the section to enter the section settings, and click "Remove section" to remove the section.
9. Add section block: click "Add block" to proceed as needed, you can also select to add App block.
10. Rearrange block: expand the section, drag and drop the block freely.
11. Set up block: click to enter the block settings, you can set up the specific block of the section to achieve the desired effect.
12. Remove block: click to enter the block settings, and click "Remove block" to remove the block.
13. Theme settings: Click "Theme settings" at the toolbar on the right to set up the theme.
Article is closed for comments.