After completing the product precheck, the merchant can optimize the titles of the products that have passed precheck to meet the needs of ads. Using the edited SEO title in the product management section or directly modifying the product title are supported. Use the customized title as the ads promotion title, and re-upload it to GMC.
- Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Marketing > Google > Shopping ads > Product > Title Optimization.
- Select “Automated title optimization” to edit.
- Select “specific collections” or “Specific products” to add products. If you choose the specific products, all the variants under the product will be added too.
- Select the products’ title that needs to be optimized, and click “Optimize”.
- Make sure that there is a sufficient balance in your account, and it will cost about $0.008 to optimize each variant title.
- Top up through Wechat pay and Alipay. The budget is the store’s asset. Any account logs into the store can use that budget, and refunds are not supported after topping up.
- When the wallet budget is greater than the amount needed for optimization, the variant can be successfully added to the title optimization, and the status will be changed to processing.
- The status will change to succeeded or failed based on the optimization results.
- When the optimization is successful, the merchant can evaluate the optimized title and choose to apply the title for the product. After the application, the products will be re-uploaded to GMC with the new title.