- Start here: SHOPLAZZA admin > Apps store > Visit App Store > Advanced mail features.
- Click“ Add” to add domain.
- After choosing the available domain, the system will assign the mailbox domain (mail xxxxx.com) by default. Merchants can also modify the email prefix they want, e.g., dianjiang xxxxx.com.
- Check whether the domain is linked to your store customer service email to perform routine tasks. Any new customer service contact email will replace the previous one.
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Resolve domain record value (subject to the record value displayed on the resolve domain list).
- If there are unknown values in the resolution process, please go to the domain service provider to resolve the domain.
- Go to the domain service provider to resolve the domain. Such as the main domain purchased at GoDaddy, resolve the domain at “Domain Manager” at GoDaddy.
- After completing the resolution, go back to SHOPLAZZA admin and click “Verification”.
- After the verification is successful, click “Next” to bind mailbox.
- Choose your mailbox type, only customer service email is supported. Fill in your mail address, which is your mail sending address.
- Note: If the mailbox is virtual, mails cannot be received. You can set up a forwarding email address as an alternative.
- Click “Completed” to finish setting up your email.
- Switch to the mailbox list, you can see all the mailboxes and forward mail addresses under the domain. Click “Customize” to add multiple forward mail addresses. Any new customer service contact email will replace the previous one.
If the domain is linked to your store customer service email to perform routine tasks, there is no need to set up forward mail addresses.
Article is closed for comments.